The manufacture of advanced ceramic parts is a complex process that requires a high precision, given that just the machining process amounts to 80% of the cost of the part.
At Fresmak, as an expert company in providing holding solutions for machining, we have detected that the use of an extra-strong and removable adhesive such as F-GRIP in the manufacture of technical ceramic parts may provide a great added value:
- Provides an extra-strong hold of the part, without damaging it.
- Thanks to its elastomeric composition, these adhesives are easily removed without leaving any trace on the part.
- Thanks to its laminate format of different thickness, it adapts to different shapes while also correcting initial improper flatnesses in the raw material.
- Compared to other adhesives that are used, F-GRIP provides a safer and more precise hold.
- This holding system is also resistant to water, oil and alcohol, and therefore is not affected by most cooling lubricants.
- Reduces costs and decreases the total number of steps required in the holding.
- Possibility of reusing the adhesive.
- Enables automation in the holding process.
This way, F-GRIP allows manufacturers of ceramic parts to optimise their holding processes by making the manufacture of parts more profitable and competitive as well as making it possible to manufacture new parts that had not been considered a priori because an efficient holding system was not available.
Would you like to make the advanced ceramic parts manufacture process more productive and competitive? Contact us.